en_rotator
ru_rotator

Share your link in social networks:

Text link

Все криптовалюты в одном ротаторе

HTML code

BB code

Banner 468x60 (old)

BTC faucets rotator

Picture

HTML code

BB code

Banner 468x60 1

BTC faucets rotator

Picture

HTML code

BB code

Banner 468x60 2

BTC faucets rotator

Picture

HTML code

BB code



Users who passed through your referral link becomes your referral forever. Everyone who enters his purse to the user's home computers are automatically placed in your team (you get them refovodom) *. It works as follows: when watching cranes in the rotator, link to the site will be added to your Bitcoin address and referral payments will go to your wallet.

Dear users, we gave up on the Publicity ** website because it infuriates many. But in order to properly support the rotator needed some money. Therefore, in addition to your purse address link can be substituted administrator wallet. Now we set the odds of 60/40. It was decided to immediately report it, because many sites like ours that fact glossed over. This measure is subject to discussion and adjustment. In the future we plan to increase your chances, and maybe even the removal of the administrator wallet rotators your referrals. The discussion in our group VKontakte, please note that the rotator is now working at a loss, and to maintain it takes a lot of time and effort (as long as it all but I do). For clarity's scheme as calculated chance:

WARNING!!!
If you can not place your link because of its length - you can use any convenient ukorotitelem links.


Select the wallet of one of the team's site

Take your wallet

Of the two selected one (60% chance - your wallet / 40% - rotator team)

selected wallet will be added in the link above are viewing your referral site

   * - Acts as long as the user does not remove cookies Website (not yet clear browser).
   ** - Advertising is only present at the opening of the crane page in a new window.