1. Project Administration does not bear any responsibility for any damage caused to you, your equipment or the use of this site.
2. The administration reserves the right to make changes and additions to the Terms & Conditions and on the site without warning users.
3. The administration does not bear responsibility for possible failure or incorrect functioning of the software site. The user uses the software on a "AS IS".
4. At detection of malfunctions and / or errors in the website, the user is obliged to inform the administration of the project, by any means available to him (eg, via a form or in the VK group ).
5. Working with a project, you agree to abide by the laws of your country and international law